Beginning June 1st, 2021
Welcome back! While our doors will remain locked during office hours our hospital is now open to our clients who request face to face appointments. Masks continue to be required regardless of vaccine status. Thank you for helping to keep our team and the community feeling safe while the pandemic continues.
Regardless of the type of visit please call or text when you arrive and we will be happy to help you. 512-453-5828
Scheduled Exam with A Doctor:
Visits with a doctor can be completed with one person present in the exam room.
- Wait in your vehicle for a call from your doctors’ technician when we are ready for you and your pet (s)
- Please stay seated and masked in the exam room during your entire visit with the doctor. (A reminder that patients are often taken out of the exam room for services such as lab sample collections, anal gland expressions, nail trims, x-rays, etc.)
- A team member will gather any prevention or supplements you may need and process payment in the same exam room to conclude your visit.
- Once completed they will escort you outside
For Now, Curbside Service Will Continue For:
- Exams at your request for personal safety or convenience
- Exams scheduled as drop-offs
- Technician appointments
- Surgery and dental drop-offs and pick-ups
- Medication pick-ups (pre-order and pre-pay for fastest service!)
- Specimen sample drop-offs
We thank each of you for your flexibility and grace as we have navigated curbside for the past 14months. While we are appreciative of the extra steps this system has afforded our support team: we are very much ready to settle back into a more traditional approach 😊 We miss seeing your faces and allowing a more active participation in your pet’s veterinary care. We look forward to your next visit.